• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Sharks. Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PhucNgo

chief said:
the gambler said:
My 3,2,1 for the refs.

1. Video Ref. (Quite quick with his decision and sounded like he didnt really care when he said Marksy, I suppose you can give that one)
2. Nathan Pearce (Pretty sure he was one of the A.RS)
3 - The chick that ran the Water for Marks. Looked kinda cute and good to see them encourage girls to get involved. Our version of Quota refs I guess but happy with that one.

-3 The other A.R. - Some have said he was a Saffa but I didnt hear an accent so am going to assume he is Australian. 3 awful decisions/recommendations and a couple of other poor calls/non calls.
-2 Ref Num 5. - Ran around like he was a busy boy on Oxford Street the week before.
-1 Marks

Just did some research on who the refs were. ref

Assistants were Steve Hardy from Australia (swore he had a Saffa accent, who da fuck is he anyways) and Ian Smith (Australia)

And my personal favourite referee of Matt Goddard was the Video Referee. Great that he got a vote.

My Saffa expat mate who runs the coffee shop in Shelley St mentioned to me on Monday that he knew him, so chances are he's also an expat.

Status
Not open for further replies.