• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force 2024

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
They've been with Pau for the past 3 years but I don't think they ever got on the field for their top team.

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
Very much think they are project players. Last two week have come off the bench in second grade for Palmyra in the local comp

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
That amount of tabs has given me anxiety.
That's strange. Bants aside, it seems the triggering post has been removed. I wonder who did that?

Anyway, here's the insta graphic showing 2025 for Cummins. No tabs!

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
That's strange. Bants aside, it seems the triggering post has been removed. I wonder who did that?

Anyway, here's the insta graphic showing 2025 for Cummins. No tabs!

He did it himself bizarrely

IMG_3657.jpeg

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Freeman is a solid guy to give ago to. Cron would have seen a bit of him when he was with Norths right?

Could have a bit of a Will Miller vibe. Cron coached him to getting into Super Rugby.

Tazzmania

Tom Lawton (22)
and appears that Santiago Medrano may be heading back too.

Hopefully if this article is correct Santi is heading back to us for 2024 season.

Santiago Medrano to the Top 14 as World Cup Medical Joker

Santiago Medrano was left out of Argentina’s roster for Rugby World Cup 2023. He will nonetheless be playing in France. Top 14 club Lyon have signed the Argentine tight-head on a short-term deal during the Super Rugby off-season.

Read More

The paragraph of interest:

".... Medrano is an experienced campaigner in Super Rugby. He played for Los Jaguares from 2018-2020 and for the Western Force from 2021-2023. He will return to Western Australia for Super Rugby 2024."