• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force v Crusaders. Perth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Force win and deny the Saders a bonus point! Go the fucking Aussies! The Wallabies are going to be an underdog transformer of ultimate doom this year!

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
This Force side looks like a very well coached one. Mitch with a full squad next year could have done things.

Never rated him as a coach but he has coached this team superbly the last two weeks.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
If only the Force had beaten them by more! An extra 9 points and the Reds would be above them on the ladder, stupid points differential!!!! :angryfire:

wobbly

Fred Wood (13)
Genia no try and Quades shit kicking could have blown out the score and prevented the Stormers a bonus point.

G

Geeves

Noddy said:
an ad for Mitchell's job is in the Australian today.

Wonder if Kafer is interested. Or will he be thinking about replacing McKenzie in 2012.

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
Blue said:
This Force side looks like a very well coached one. Mitch with a full squad next year could have done things.

Never rated him as a coach but he has coached this team superbly the last two weeks.

Until this year, with the resurgence of the Reds under Link, the Force under Mitchell have always been the best-coached Aussie team.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Noddy said:
Carozza's the man to replace Link surely? Maybe with Foles.

You would think foley would be looking to be head couch by now, Foley and David Knox (back running the Randwick backs) would be good at the Tahs (if they could stand eachother)

JJJ

Vay Wilson (31)
Seems to be a lot of whinging about the so-called forward pass for the Hodgson try, but I just saw it again on replay and it looked backwards out of the hands to me. Whether or not it goes forward after that is irrelevant.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Reddy! said:
If only the Force had beaten them by more! An extra 9 points and the Reds would be above them on the ladder, stupid points differential!!!! :angryfire:

What's stupid about it? It's a level playing field?

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Blue said:
Reddy! said:

What's stupid about it? It's a level playing field?

Couldn't be more level. Every team gets the same competition points for wins, draws, losses, 4+ tries, game losses by <=7. If game points decide the ladder order, all teams' points count on the same scale.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Its not really a level playing field. Only some teams get McCaw and Kaplan at the same time.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
NTA said:
Its not really a level playing field. Only some teams get McCaw and Kaplan at the same time.

The world's best player and captain and the world's best referee. You're right, they can't be everywhere. :fishing

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
The Force played really well David Pocock is a beast he's the best tackler I have ever seen.

The Force were better this week because they didn't kick as much ball away, why they kicked back to the Blues last week was beyond me you have to make the opposition work for possesion & the last team you want to give easy possesion to is the Blues.

I hope Cam Shepherd can get fully fit & resume kicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.