• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force vs NSW Waratahs, 2011R08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Brillant try by Schmoo....

Notice that Fitzpatrick is on crutches on the sideline? Who's taken his place...????

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
That was quick getting him over eh? What's the story w Fitz? Must have missed the part as had issues with the coverage...

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I don't get how Burgess can be brilliant and completely shit one minute to the next. He set up both tries and had looked dangerous with his sniping but his work at the breakdown has just been so woefully sloppy.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Woefully sloppy? Don't see what's wrong with it personally. He's getting quick, decent ball to Beale.

Woefully sloppy if Valentine. At least there's no aimless kicking from him... yet.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
I don't get how Burgess can be brilliant and completely shit one minute to the next. He set up both tries and had looked dangerous with his sniping but his work at the breakdown has just been so woefully sloppy.

He should be making metres around the fringes because the Force defense has really been found wanting in that area.

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
if the force had pocock or hodgeson thy woul have had a real chance but without them... i feel the tahs will win a boring affair with the odd flash of individual brilliance from beale/ michel/ oconner-

i take it back
good game from the tahs> best since round two
fantastic game from burgess- mitchel,
palu looked strong while he was on, as did dave dennis,

bryce

Darby Loudon (17)
No, I also think he would have been better off in the attacking line. Either at 10 or 12

Reactions: Ash

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Solid, smart game from the Tahs, spread it wide early and when the Force defence spread to cover, they went up the middle.

Great to see them hold their shape for the whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.