• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Where Are They Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
I want to be able to filter down to the ones interested in helping a club on and off the field.

The thugs and deadshits can be filtered out with: "pay your rego" and "we reserve the right to boot you out for poor conduct"

I look forward, next year, to enforcing my cultural reforms without pressure of multiple grades.

Mangoman

Allen Oxlade (6)
Another 2 to add to the list - Kings OBs and Roseville. Both bitten the dust this last offseason. Kings OBs with a feint glimmer of a club as they may have a couple of Halligan's games this year. Roseville looks to have gone 100% after a couple of seasons with struggling numbers.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Getting tougher to run a club out there, particularly if you only have 1 team, and particularly if they're successful. Five good players leave, you're stuffed.

I've had someone from Terrey Hills interested in joining up with us. I'll take all comers.

Status
Not open for further replies.