• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Where to for Super Rugby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquor box

Greg Davis (50)
So you believe that a similar black and white interpretation would work in, say, 'a Bledisloe?

no, Higgers deserved a red by the rules on the weekend but some after reading the same rules say it was a yellow.

People then complained that at 10 minutes into a game it should not be a red which sounds like the time on the clock is used as a factor.

If the Higgers incident occurred in a Bledisloe is would be controversial

dru

Tim Horan (67)
no, Higgers deserved a red by the rules on the weekend but some after reading the same rules say it was a yellow.

People then complained that at 10 minutes into a game it should not be a red which sounds like the time on the clock is used as a factor.

If the Higgers incident occurred in a Bledisloe is would be controversial

WOuldn't the controversy be how the muppet left his team mates in a hole?

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
The thing that annoys me about the process the refs use is when the say get to the no arms bit and the say 'no he didn't use his arms' and I can clearly see his other arm around the players back. And his left arm is coming up to rap around his front and that's the arm he uses to slam him to the ground.
Yes first contact was to his head, yes he should have been carded, but surely saying no arms is outright wrong.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
WOuldn't the controversy be how the muppet left his team mates in a hole?
Enough. We won't be calling players derogatory names any longer.
Everyone can continue at there own risk. But I will be policing it from now on.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Everyone can continue at there own risk. But I will be policing it from now on.

What about The Shambles (TM)? They'll be excluded, Shirley? If not, might as well just ban myself and Dismal. Preferably before they conspire to lose, at home, to whatever 23 blokes the Chiefs managed to round up at the Huntly Mongrel Mob chapter whilst on their drive up to Auckland.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
What about The Shambles (TM)? They'll be excluded, Shirley? If not, might as well just ban myself and Dismal. Preferably before they conspire to lose, at home, to whatever 23 blokes the Chiefs managed to round up at the Huntly Mongrel Mob chapter whilst on their drive up to Auckland.
That's an entire team not an individual. Could be okay.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
wtf_zpscbdlxcmf.gif

trayspill_zpsw1zqoyyv.gif

birthdaygif_zpse83b4990.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.