1. Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

WRITERS and PHOTOGRAPHERS WANTED FOR NRC

Discussion in 'National Rugby Championship (NRC)' started by Gagger, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Jets Mark Loane (55)

I'd be happy to help out. I'm probably better with a colour article about the event of game day rather than a full blown match review anyway. Can do games at Ballymore and potenitally on the GC. Townsville would be a bit too far for me and the GaGR budget.
    RugbyReg likes this.
  2. Scoey Tony Shaw (54)

I am not sure what games I can get to at this stage but if I do they will only be Ballymore and possibly GC. Any that I do go to, I am happy to take some pics and/or do a write up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. mozzberry Stan Wickham (3)

I'd like to do games in Canberra. I've done photography for first grade rugby in Canberra and would love to see my season extended. How do I put my hand up for the gig?
  4. HorseSizedDuck Peter Burge (5)

I'm not really comfortable with writing, but I'm happy to take photos of the games at Pirtek for the RAMS!
  5. Pfitzy Tim Horan (67)

Uh-oh. A renegade has joined the flock :)

Get ready for some drunken karaoke!
  6. No4918 John Hipwell (52)

Happy to help out with photography at any games I get too. What are the chances of getting a fancy press pass?!;)
    Sully likes this.
  7. Sully John Eales (66)

Good

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  8. Tim Halstead Frank Row (1)

Hey mate, Id love to get som exposure, if you wanna check out what Ive done previously just head to www.timhalsteadphotography.com and there is a sport section on there.

Cheers,

Look forward to hearing from you.
  9. Tim Halstead Frank Row (1)

Hey mate, Id love to get som exposure, if you wanna check out what Ive done previously just head to www.timhalsteadphotography.com and there is a sport section on there.

Cheers,

Look forward to hearing from you.
  10. Tim Halstead Frank Row (1)

I'm in Sydney oh and can i get the link for accreditation on any photos that i might take?
  11. Trevor Hancock Frank Row (1)

While I am sure that SteveL has the Canberra Vikings covered (he does a great job with the Brumbies). I would be happy to help out, as I plan on going to all the Vikings home matches, and probably will be at the game vs Brisbane City that looks like it is before the Bledisloe Cup in Brissie.
  12. Brumby Jack Steve Williams (59)

13. 22meter Frank Nicholson (4)

happy to support for the Melbourne Rising games

Cheers
    22metri
  14. RugbyFuture Lord Logo

Hey guys, was just invited to the Rams media launch on wednesday on behalf of parra rugby, is anyone covering it for G&GR or would you like me to?
  15. RugbyReg George Smith (75)

first in best dressed, it's all yours!
    Sully likes this.
  16. Sully John Eales (66)

Chris did you get the PM I sent you about media accreditation?
  17. mxyzptlk Colin Windon (37)

I suppose it depends on what Growden's snouts tell him first.
  18. Kate Elizabeth Herbert Moran (7)

Would be interested in writing up the matches at Ballymore and Gold Coast/Suncorp pre-games (have tickets), but you might be covered up here in Brisbane already. Let me know.
    Scoey, Gagger and RugbyReg like this.
  19. cowboymike Bob McCowan (2)

I'm intending to go to all the Brookvale Oval games if there's no one available already for those. Grew up in Perth, played at Drummoyne, lived on the Northern Beaches for 7 years, so the Rays are my second team. done a fair bit of writing and photography before, but don't currently have a camera. Currently working at the ARU as a freelance graphic designer. Let me know if you need my help? Mike
  20. RugbyReg George Smith (75)

that could come in handy!!