• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Queensland Reds 2024

Wilson

David Codey (61)
I wonder if they might consider Creighton at fullback with Jock on the wing. Kiss not happy with the inaccuracies of our kicking game and suggested a simple game plan this week (due to short turnaround). Creighton might bring more than Mac.
Could do, though the issue there might be Vunivalu as much as anyone else. Not sure we can forgoe his size in the backline with Petaia and Paisami out though.

scrans21

Chris McKivat (8)
I'm assuming Petaia is out for next week, but is there any news so far on Hodgman and Paisami? If they're out then I'd expect Ravai and Henry to start with Blake and probably Annan coming onto the bench. Campbell to 15 with Grealy at 11 with Petaia out.

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
Gotta be a better winger kicking about in Queensland.

It's interesting because he's now been selected by both Kiss and Thorn and there definitely is outside back depth at the Reds.

Any number of Grealy, Flook, Petaia, Campbell or Aubrey could be selected there with a bit of reshuffle if he was really needing to be dropped.

We mustn't be seeing what they see!

Sword of Justice

Vay Wilson (31)
I think his special skills are just too irresistible for coaches because he’s clearly a freak athlete. I myself would have him last out of that group PhilClinton.

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
Has Steve Kefu moved on?

Hopefully we'll see BBC and West's utilise Brad and Mooney knowledge to create a bit of a talent factory. Maybe Brad can stop all of BBCs talent going south!

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
1709595931680.png