• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

PROPaganda

Stan Wickham (3)
My personal strongest GPS lineup

15. Leo Jacques
14. Ollie Mackellar
13. Baxter Warner
12. Henry Conick
11. Tom Hartman
10. Max Mason
9. Ed Carter
8. Phoenix Graham
7. Luca Cleverly
6. Finnlay Bartlett
5. Anton Thiel
4. Digby Lees
3. Felix Harvison
2. Will Hodge
1. Conor Dempsey
No Marshall Le Maitre is ridiculous. Should be up there with the best players in the comp this year. He also got a run on for them last year after playing GPS seconds.

Professor62

Larry Dwyer (12)

15. Leo Jacques
14. Ollie Mackellar
13. Baxter Warner
12. Henry Conick
11. Tom Hartman
10. Max Mason
9. Ed Carter
8. Phoenix Graham
7. Marshall Lemaitre
6. Finnlay Bartlett
5. Anton Thiel
4. Digby Lees
3. Felix Harvison
2. Will Hodge
1. Conor Dempsey
Anton Theil, i believe is playing in the Kings 2ndxv.
-Professor

TheMaulester

Sydney Middleton (9)
With Respect @themaulster after i corrected you that two tries you attributed to Lewis Kingdom were actually scored by Charlie Francis, id remind you to drill down on the results from the Shore V Knox game if there is one kid that has flown under the radar. He's the kid that actually got across the Chalk line twice against Knox. I believe Charlie Francis is in year 10 or 11 he played Presidents Second XV and from there he was elevated to NSW Under 16 Schoolboys as a direct result of his performance in the Presidents 2nd XV.

A forth generation Shore boy from Forbes. The current 5/8 from Shore has been mentioned ad nauseam on this thread for getting across the chalk twice v Knox, Francis remains almost unnamed for the same feat - @TheMaulester if you want to talk about extreme talent going under the radar at Shore, watch this kid that actually got over the chalk twice ......... he is next level.
@Rob hart although you are certainty correct with Charlie Francis playing extremely well in the past 2 games. We shouldn't be harsh on the efforts that Lewis has contributed lately to the 1st XV. He is excellent with his chop tackles at crucial points in the game saving tries and multiple breaks. Lewis has also excellent speed contributing to his fast runs and line breaks being very successful contributing to his very important role in the 1st XV.
Good luck to all players this weekend starting in 1 and 2 XV comps - hope to see some very good results throughout the whole competition.
Regards,
The Maulester

Here for the advice

Bob McCowan (2)
@Rob hart although you are certainty correct with Charlie Francis playing extremely well in the past 2 games. We shouldn't be harsh on the efforts that Lewis has contributed lately to the 1st XV. He is excellent with his chop tackles at crucial points in the game saving tries and multiple breaks. Lewis has also excellent speed contributing to his fast runs and line breaks being very successful contributing to his very important role in the 1st XV.
Good luck to all players this weekend starting in 1 and 2 XV comps - hope to see some very good results throughout the whole competition.
Regards,
The Maulester
Good outside backs depth at Shore it seems in Opens 1-4 XV’s but they do need those 5/8 and centres to distribute. Most of all it seems the forwards know when to let the speed work shine of their backs (mind you their captain has some wheels too) . Hard in wet weather and soggy pitches but in two weeks Shore have generated plenty of highlights. Let’s see how that holds vs View who had a crack U16A’s and they are now supporting some returning 1 and 2Xv’s from late year. Cannot see it being a blowout - All set to be a good clash in Opens!

samoanprince11

Frank Row (1)
Scots 7ths:

1.Pierre Schoeman
2. George Turner
3.Zander Fagerson
4.Richie Gray
5.Scott Cummings
6.Luke Crosbie
7.Jamie Ritchie (VC)
8.Matt Fagerson
9.Ben White
10.Finn Russell (C)
11.Duhan van der Merwe
12. Nicholas Cleary
13. Joe Simpson
14. Rajeev Phyrisirikul
15. Aaron Woods

Very early start but a very anticipated game as I am told.
Smirnoffs now please

RushingRob

Sydney Middleton (9)

15. Leo Jacques
14. Ollie Mackellar
13. Baxter Warner
12. Henry Conick
11. Tom Hartman
10. Max Mason
9. Ed Carter
8. Phoenix Graham
7. Marshall Lemaitre
6. Finnlay Bartlett
5. Anton Thiel
4. Digby Lees
3. Felix Harvison
2. Will Hodge
1. Conor Dempsey
No Brial? Cleverley? Rodwell? Grover? McKenzie? Fonua? Lavercombe? Warner? Gough?

All these players played u18 Waratahs and some (Brial and maybe others I'm not sure) played for the country a year underaged.

Chugby Chris

Stan Wickham (3)
Lachlan Clark (Son of Matthew Clark Joeys Old Boy Class of 1995) is promising to recieve a call up from the 3rd XV to the 2nd XV, with the potentially missing Vice Captain of the 1st XV Ethan Tombs. Not too sure how Lachlan plays but i have heard from my son in Year 8 that he defines the term "Not about the size of the fight in the dog, but the dog in the fight"

- Chug Chug Chug

Soupnasty

Bob McCowan (2)
With Respect @themaulster after i corrected you that two tries you attributed to Lewis Kingdom were actually scored by Charlie Francis, id remind you to drill down on the results from the Shore V Knox game if there is one kid that has flown under the radar. He's the kid that actually got across the Chalk line twice against Knox. I believe Charlie Francis is in year 10 or 11 he played Presidents Second XV and from there he was elevated to NSW Under 16 Schoolboys as a direct result of his performance in the Presidents 2nd XV.

A forth generation Shore boy from Forbes. The current 5/8 from Shore has been mentioned ad nauseam on this thread for getting across the chalk twice v Knox, Francis remains almost unnamed for the same feat - @TheMaulester if you want to talk about extreme talent going under the radar at Shore, watch this kid that actually got over the chalk twice ......... he is next level.
No disrespect to the young fella
But the first try was off the most blatant forward pass in the history of forward passes, even if you had an electrified forward pass machine.
But alas, onto this weekend

LuckyLuc

Bob McCowan (2)
New to the forum, long time rugby lover who has come to the conclusion that the Sydney GPS comp is the most pure version of the game. If I stream 1 game this weekend, which should it be?

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
Still missing some.
If I have missed yours, my apologies. Please let me know

AAGPS TIPPING- Week 1.png

Top Bottom