• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

123squeeze

Frank Row (1)
Very keen to see the battle between back rowers at Stanmore this weekend

I think if Johannes Logan (J) keeps up his current form he is truly capable of snatching the GPS 1st XV flanker jumper off Marshall Lemaitre (S) or Luca Cleverly (N)

thoughts?

-squeeeeeze

I think if Johannes Logan (J) keeps up his current form he is truly capable of snatching the GPS 1st XV flanker jumper off Marshall Lemaitre (S) or Luca Cleverly (N)

thoughts?

-squeeeeeze
you know the cas comp is better

Hey Bosh, just a quick question.

How is it you know so much about the one they call pony.

~G and R
Well, well, well.....

For me to know and for to find out....
We go way back:

1715919987803.png

Old Photo of Me (Left) & Cameron 'Chiprock-Wall' Stuckey (Right)

Signing off, Verified_BOSH

scrumptious

Frank Row (1)

thoughts?

-squeeeeeze
terrible take, try again

wiltwalker

Stan Wickham (3)
Very keen to watch Dom Cabot playing for the 3rd XV this weekend against Shore. Although I feel he may get a bit disorientated and might start playing for Shore with his friend group consisting with many Shore boys. I hear some boys even call him CaSHORE.

SDWS
Funny that. I also am very keen to watch James Warner and Ollie Mackellar play at Riverview's homeground this weekend. Them, like Dom Cashore tend to get disorientated and may start playing for Riverview (Where the majority of their close friends go).

LuckyLuc

Bob McCowan (2)

thoughts?

-squeeeeeze
Suspect he doesn’t need your help pumping his tyres but the battle will be interesting.

saladsdon'twinscrums

Bob McCowan (2)
Is Gus Grover ready to bring U16 form to opens rugby? I watched a lot of the U16 state comp on Stan last year keen to see how the development has tracked. Likewise Gough, Justice and Hartman.
If you have watched any View rugby the past month you would know he has brought an outstanding level of electricity and flair to an already outstanding shape that the Riverview teams are running with. This shape has been moulded around their electric speed of Hartman Bousie and Field in the outside backs.

SDWS

RugbyFootyRowing

Frank Row (1)
Anybody have any thoughts on the 16As comp this year. I personally believe that View has a strong chance to take it out as many other players in other GPS schools are playing up. Thoughts?

Grip 'n Rip

Allen Oxlade (6)
With the stalian playing for the 2nd XV, hear me out....
God forbid buttt....
If the 1st XV boy above him has any sort of issue during the game, His shoes will not only be filled with a class debut in the triple bar.
Get more chilli
~G and R