• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
1715925724596.png

Here for the advice

Bob McCowan (2)
Is Gus Grover ready to bring U16 form to opens rugby? I watched a lot of the U16 state comp on Stan last year keen to see how the development has tracked. Likewise Gough, Justice and Hartman.
Reckon will nail it - one of the best game managers in younger age groups have seen. Oli Sinclair too at Scot’s if starting will handle it well. Both look to have time and space when they play. Good luck all.

Grip 'n Rip

Allen Oxlade (6)
Appreciate the work always @Joker
Interesting that the 4ths and 5ths couldn't find a match-up. Strange how most GPS teams decide not to play teams that are the same when coming against Saint Joseph's. Must be a skill issue. Also with the 6th XV going up against syd boys high. Good luck to all teams out there tomorrow and go $cots!!!
Get more chilli
~G and R

Doing my HSC

Frank Nicholson (4)
Shore v View will be a good one with players from either side being good friends. Key match ups for me

Shore 2 Warner against View 2 Phillips

Battle for hooker of GPS 1s

Shore 6 Gordon against View 6 Saunders

Both workhorses with strong defence

Shore 9 against View 9

Binnie is very under-rated. Grover a strong player though

Lastly, as seen on this forum, the winger face off of mackellar and bousie is a battle of strength vs speed

Shore have the edge in my opinion but have to be focused

The Chairman

Jim Clark (26)
1. Tancred>Lyne
2. Phillips<Warner
3. Osborne<Harvison
4. Cabot=Hamilton
5. Smith<Baxter
6. Saunders=Gordon
7. Dempsey<Le Maitre
8. Conna=Reardon
9. Grover>Binnie
10. Garling<Bassingthwaighte
11. Bousie=Francis
12. Terry<Conick
13. Hartman>Kingdom
14. Field<Mackellar
15. McGrath<Callaghan

Position battles.

RiverviewRugby

Frank Row (1)
... Riverview was very good at this last year doing this for the 1sts, 2nds are 3rds teams, hopefully they continue to do that. Further, their 'View Footy Highlights' youtube channel is exceptional, making key moments of games widely available for spectators to watch who are not able to attend those games and don't have access to the recordings of those games. This is something I wish all GPS schools did.
E6C0BF06-2AB4-4283-AD4D-16BE1851FAB4.jpeg
621D7879-7887-4BE0-AAF8-5DAF11F27588.jpeg

Rob hart

Ted Thorn (20)
Charlie Francis - Forbes, correct. Forth (sic) generation? Stop making it up (again). Dad, Peter, played in the centres in the powerful Knox 1995 side. You used to make sense, RH. Has someone stolen your identity?

Up and In: I expect a full apology;

Uncle Shore 1996
Grandfather 1966
Great Grandfather 1925 First XV J.F. Linton (Photo Below)

C.F. Francis will take the field tomorrow 99 Years after his Great Grandfather for Shore ..........

Last edited:

Up and In

Herbert Moran (7)
1. Tancred>Lyne
2. Phillips<Warner
3. Osborne<Harvison
4. Cabot=Hamilton
5. Smith<Baxter
6. Saunders=Gordon
7. Dempsey<Le Maitre
8. Conna=Reardon
9. Grover>Binnie
10. Garling<Bassingthwaighte
11. Bousie=Francis
12. Terry<Conick
13. Hartman>Kingdom
14. Field<Mackellar
15. McGrath<Callaghan

Position battles.
This will be a blow out to Shore. 35+

Up and In

Herbert Moran (7)
Up and In: I expect a full apology;

Uncle Shore 1996
Grandfather 1966
Great Grandfather 1925 First XV J.F. Linton (Photo Below)

C.F. Francis will take the field tomorrow 99 Years after his Great Grandfather for Shore ..........

Mate, mothers don't count in the genealogy chain. Generational succession doesn't shift across to the maternal line as