• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2012 Rugby Championship Round 6 Game 1 South Africa vs New Zealand- 6 Oct

Who will win 2012 Rugby Championship Round 6 Game 1 between SAF and NZL?

• The Darkness – New Zealand

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • The Bokke – South Africa

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Draw - Rugby was the Winner

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Very disappointed. Haven't seen the game but by all accounts we were in it at the half and the blicks came out, matched us up-front and when we couldn't boss it up-front we had no plan b. Sickeningly familiar.

There is a bucketload of work to be done it seems.

Goosen has obviously been rushed back too quick. Came off a six month injury and shoved into test rugby after fourty minutes of Currie Cup rugby. A really dangerous situation that could destroy a youngster's confidence.

Will force myself to watch the game.

Congratulations AB fans your team's awesome.

whatty

Bob Loudon (25)
Was keen to blame something , someone in the team but when the AB's upped a gear in the second half no one could have lived with them.
Massively disappointing but certainly something we can improve upon.

At one stage I even thought we missed Spies, I was that demoralised.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Very disappointed. Haven't seen the game but by all accounts we were in it at the half and the blicks came out, matched us up-front and when we couldn't boss it up-front we had no plan b. Sickeningly familiar.

There is a bucketload of work to be done it seems.

Goosen has obviously been rushed back too quick. Came off a six month injury and shoved into test rugby after fourty minutes of Currie Cup rugby. A really dangerous situation that could destroy a youngster's confidence.

Will force myself to watch the game.

Congratulations AB fans your team's awesome.

Never understood the Goosen thing. Fantastic young prospect and his chance will come. Janties is also a fantastic young prospect and a couple of years more developed. I was suprised he wasn't selected first.

Bokke and Wallaby fans seem to have the same woes. We see our teams make strides in our deficiencies and slip in our strengths. All we crave is they could put it on the paddock in one performance. Your scrum looks the strongest it has been for some years.

Status
Not open for further replies.