• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2013 Queensland Premier Rugby Tipping Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

neverhasbeen

Stan Wickham (3)
Sorry guys, work is getting in the way of me running the tipping comp.

Easts (-5.5) v Uni (+5.5)
Norths (+15.5) v Souths (-15.5)
Gold Coast (+50.5) v Brothers (-50.5)
Sunnybank (-69.5) v Sunshine Coast (+69.5)
Wests (+24.5) v GPS (-24.5)

Message me or posts tips here.
Uni
Souths
Brothers
Sunnybank
Gps

Pauly

Sydney Middleton (9)
Hi Jets. Could you kindly remove me from this tipping comp please? I have to confess I'm a dumb bastard and just can't come to terms with this points difference business. I loved being part of last year's tipping comp but I am now at the point where I dread seeing those points differences each week. Sorry to puss out on you, keep up the great work, you provide a wonderful service to the forum. Cheers, Pauly.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
It seems to be down to a race of 4 in the tipping. Have made a decision that we wont be doing finals too. Only 5 rounds to go.

Also if I don't have the form up by midday lunch in the future we will skip the round. It causes too many issues otherwise.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Will is making a late charge and is in 2nd place on his own. 3 rounds to go and I'll try to keep on top of things.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Red Heavy is awarded the winner for the season, leading almost from almost the first round. Very impressive, especially with the margin tipping introduced.

Sorry for the dismal end to the year, real life got in the way and with the handicap starts it made it hard for people to tip without the form. Oh well we live and learn.

Thanks to everyone who took part and hopefully you all get out to Ballymore in the coming weeks to watch some great grassroots rugby.

Status
Not open for further replies.