• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2014 IRB Junior World Championship – New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doofus

Peter Burge (5)
AUSTRALIA UNDER 20S TEAM READY FOR 5TH PLACE SEMI FINAL CLASH WITH PACIFIC HEAVY WEIGHTS

recommendation_icon.gif
email_icon.gif

ShareThis
6/14/2014
By ARU Media Unit

The Australian Under 20s side to play Samoa this Sunday 15 June in the first Fifth Place semi-final in the IRB Junior World Championship has been named with Head Coach Adrian Thompson rewarding form players with selection.
Yeah right

an observer

Herbert Moran (7)
AUSTRALIA UNDER 20S TEAM READY FOR 5TH PLACE SEMI FINAL CLASH WITH PACIFIC HEAVY WEIGHTS

recommendation_icon.gif
email_icon.gif

ShareThis
6/14/2014
By ARU Media Unit

The Australian Under 20s side to play Samoa this Sunday 15 June in the first Fifth Place semi-final in the IRB Junior World Championship has been named with Head Coach Adrian Thompson rewarding form players with selection.
Yeah right

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
5th Place Semi-Final

Sunday 15 June 2014

Kickoff times:

12:35 pm Eastern States
12:05 pm SA/NT
10:35 am WA
14:35 pm NZ

jXwRexBBVGP5f.png

1. Rory O'Connor
2. Harry Scoble
3. Allan Ala'alatoa
4. Tom Staniforth
5. Jack Payne
6. Sean McMahon (C)
7. Rowan Perry
8. Ross Haylett-Petty
9. Angus Pulver
10. Jake McIntyre
11. Andrew Kellaway
12. Jimmy Stewart
13. Lalakai Foketi
14. Brad Lacey
15. Jonah Placid

16. Matthew Sandell
17. Cameron Orr
18. Tom Robertson
19. Lolo Fakaosilea
20. Jack Dempsey
21. Joe Powell
22. David Horwitz
23. Conrad Quick

jWfis9YRF7Uoj.png

1. Andrew Lemalu
2. Leif Schwenke
3. Louis Kapeteni
4. Jotham Wrampling
5. Cameron Skelton
6. Sootala Fa'aso'o
7. Henry Stowers (C)
8. Richard Mariota
9. Mark Talaese
10. Johan Fagasua
11. Aukuso Tuitama
12. Paul Ah Him
13. Nathaniel Apa
14. Johnny Samuelu
15. Luteru Laulala

16. Iafeta Luamanu
17. Etimani Sului
18. Fereti Saaga
19. Giovanni Habel Kueffner
20. Ezra Meleisea
21. Emil Pittman
22. William Talataina Mu
23. Joseph Ikenasio

Team sheet links:

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
29-3 vs Samoa after 25 mins

Still believe we're the 2nd best side here.

Our defensive restarts are terrible.

T

TOCC

what the fuck, kicking a player in the head when he is on the ground... get off the field you idiot

edit: on second look it almost appears as though he was going for the ball, should still be yellow carded, stupid play

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Reds should offer contracts to Lacey and Kellaway for 2015, those guys have some real talent
You can try and sign Lacey. Kellaway is well and truly earmarked for the Tahs next year from what I understand.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
You can try and sign Lacey. Kellaway is well and truly earmarked for the Tahs next year from what I understand.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Yes, re: AJ Kellaway, as the incomparable LG said at #4010 of the Tahs 2014 thread:

I think Cheika has an armed guard around his home and tanks are down the street.

He's been identified by the Tahs for a long time and so has another lad, still at school (whose name we won't mention in this thread.)

As a product of the West I'd be surprised if the powers that be at the Force haven't taken a similar passive stance with Lacey.

It is what it is

John Solomon (38)
Young Sandell was playing first grade prop for Sydney University last Saturday.

Fairly impressive for a lad in his first year out of School to be in the run on team in a Shute Shield First Grade Front Row.
Yeah not bad, but the benchmark remains Nick Shehadie who debuted as a 1st grade prop at 15 years of age for Randwick.
Now that's impressive.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Scotland upset Italy in the 9 v 12 playoff 21-18 to move onto the 9th place final and secure their position at the 2015 U20 WC in Italy.

Thank fuck.

Sent from my LG-P713 using Tapatalk

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
That's why Italy lost.

Well aware. However, I was still pretty confident of beating Fiji. As incompetent as we've been, Fiji have shown deficiencys worse than ours. Just glad it's not a nervous wait, and we could hopefully pull off another one next game, as unlikely as it will be.

Sent from my LG-P713 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.