• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2017 Under-20 Competitions including Oceania & World U20s

Status
Not open for further replies.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Rebels team for game vs Brumbies

2017 Super U20s Championship – Round 2
Brumbies U20s v Melbourne Rebels U20s
Saturday 25 February 2017
Viking Park, Canberra
Kick-off: 3.00pm (AEDT)
Broadcast: Live stream at melbournerebels.com
Melbourne Rebels U20s Team for Rd 2 v Brumbies U20s:
1. Mahe Vailanu
2. Jordan Uelese
3. Vaauli Faamausili
4. Emmanuel Latu-Meafou
5. Esei Haangana—-Captain
6. Richard Clift
7. Jack Farrell
8. Sunia Finefeuaki
9. Harrison Goddard—Vice Captain
10. Jack McGregor
11. Oisin Clarken
12. Angelo Leaupepe
13. Hunter Paisami
14. Hayden Sargeant
15. Semisi Tupou
RESERVES
16. Callum Kent
17. Declan Cox
18. Afi Taivai
19. Jowell Samatua
20. Ben Collins
21. Tim Sippel
22. Andreas Livadaras
23. Sione Tui

thebreakdown

Ted Fahey (11)
I'm looking forward to see how classy this Jooste really is if he's the talk of brumbies! I think brumbies maybe too strong for rebels going on last weeks performance from rebels but hey!, I could be wrong! The Force will throw the kitchen sink at the Reds to get a flow on from Thursday night. If the reds can maintain composure and settle into their rhythm, they should overcome the forces home advantage courage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The sage

Vay Wilson (31)
Temp here in Perth tomorrow is going to be 38°, with the boys playing at 2pm I'm hoping they have regular breaks last thing you want is one of them falling over from heat stroke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice n hot out there HTC?? Boy all get in fine?

The sage

Vay Wilson (31)
Yeah very professionally done by qld. Even with some good calls the force couldn't get much of a break.

HTC did the force have the wind in the first half?

The sage

Vay Wilson (31)
Whilst this game may reinstate qld to be the favourites this year. I think we have to see what the brumbies have to offer tomorrow.

HTC well ahead on the points difference ;) well done buddy and cheers to the boy; good job today

thebreakdown

Ted Fahey (11)
Reds pack are too strong and very well drilled. Strong ball carriers. Force were woeful in just about everything. They couldn't even manage their basics. Reds backs not that flash but you can't get fluency when the ball gets kicked and they 30 points up. Stewart you gotta take your BLINKERS off mate!!. Good win all the same

thebreakdown

Ted Fahey (11)
Sorry guys I need to elaborate a bit more on Hamish Stewart. He has a great tactical kicking game and is solid on defence, I just think after a 20-30 point buffer we might leave the boot and get some ball moving through the hands. Get the back line flowing and get some combinations working. I thought what little ball they did receive they still bit rusty. Riley looks like he's starting to find some form but really our wingers haven't had good ball yet have they??? That's only my opinion, we got some big gamres coming up. Forwards are not an issue.

Happy to Chat

Nev Cottrell (35)
I did and as I said "unexpectedly" they lost by 3. There was a lot of hype around the Brumbies winning this game. I guess it's never a given until the final whistle. Well done Rebels.

Status
Not open for further replies.