• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2022 Bledisloe Cup. Wallabies vs All Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewprint

John Solomon (38)
If Tupaea has any serious damage I’d be on the warpath if I was NZ. That was proper shithouse from Swain. Not actually trying to clean out, just dived at the knee.

drewprint

John Solomon (38)
76D599FD-535A-4832-B6F0-87391BD41E1D.jpeg

Grass

Bob McCowan (2)
You're all high.

That clean out Swaine did happens all the time. It was unfortunet about his leg but it wasn't intentional. Since when can't you go for a leg in a clean out. It happens ever other ruck.
In live speed, seems like a regular cleanout with a player trying to find something to balance on cleaning out. Where was the yellow card when Neville was cleaned out directly to his knee causing injury?

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
In live speed, seems like a regular cleanout with a player trying to find something to balance on cleaning out. Where was the yellow card when Neville was cleaned out directly to his knee causing injury?
Mate. Everyone is going well over the top. Swaine never tried to hurt the guy. It's an unfortunet incident. I honestly have no idea why everyone is going on about it. Give it a couple days and everyone will think it's a non issue

Status
Not open for further replies.