• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2022 Bledisloe Cup. Wallabies vs All Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
If Tupaea has any serious damage I’d be on the warpath if I was NZ. That was proper shithouse from Swain. Not actually trying to clean out, just dived at the knee.
Yeah - remember the whole Quade and McCaw incident? McCaw didn't even get hurt and the Kiwis booed Quade for the next decade. Swain will probably never make it past the airport.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Bullshit, it was a shit act, sitting here with an Aussie we jsut watched a replay of it, ne is looking at the knee that is braced and hits it from side.
There was never any other thong but to try and cause injury, I am disappointed that anyone is defending acts like that!
No way mate. He didn't intentionally try and hurt the guy. Settle down

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Someone's gota do it.
I'll defend Swaine mate. He isn't a dog or dirty player. He got it wrong and fell into the legs. I'll defend our Wallabies if you blokes won't
I’m not sure if the ref takes into account whether Swaine is a dog or not when assessing the fact he delivered a flying shoulder to someone’s knee, entering a ruck illegally from the side of a ruck when the other team was in a try scoring opportunity.

maxdacat

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
So as soon as we get some ball Foley just hoofs it up to Will Jordan with no pressure.....here have the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.