• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2022 Bledisloe Cup. Wallabies vs All Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
he was waiting, correctly for the team. You just have it in for him, champ.
He was kicking for a line-out, he doesn’t have to wait.

He should have taken the kick for touch, even his backline teammates were screaming at him to kick it, champ

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
This is why rugby is on life support. I love this sport but world rugby has to do something to a get better consistency with the officiating and be clean up the excessive grey area in the laws
It was a completely different ruling to when a maul becomes a ruck compared to what both sets of players have been playing under all year. Ludicrous reffing appointment.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I personally didn’t even realise time was back on. Perhaps the ref could’ve made more of a fucking scene about it before decided to hand the Bledisloe cup to the team that was behind on the score board?
I didn't either, until you see on replay the Wallabies yelling at Foley to kick it!
I disliked the way game finished, but believed Swain should of been red carded anyway, so what do I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.