• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2nd Test Wallabies v France 8pmTuesday 13th July,

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Fuck me. Anything goes on the ground in the ruck until you are at D on the line.

Have to re-set to the ref having different interpretations in different places.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
We were lucky there to not only lose 3 not 6, but if the ref kept blowing advantage we weren't far from a card.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
How far has Aussie set piece come? Tupou off and the replacement immediately stamping his name on the scrum.

Now THAT is rugby.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
valentini has definitely grown into the game, particularly coming in a bit tighter
He’s been a bit quiet - but I do think he’s been doing plenty of work at the breakdown.

I think everyone just wants him flattening guys, but sometimes he just needs to do truck loads of unglamorous stuff and if he can add a couple of crucial tackles he’ll have done his job.

Speaking of doing his job - did Hooper just run down the fullback?

Reactions: dru

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
This is a disheartening game to watch I’m afraid, solid defence but execution in attack is just woeful, the unforced errors are unacceptable and some players deserve to be sent back to clubland after this game.