• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

AIC Rugby 2022

theaicanalyse

Bob McCowan (2)
Afternoon Gentleman, I'm new to this forum and I have been reading through a fair few pages. Who seems to be the front runner this year?
Louries is probably the strongest side in the AIC having two dominant performances against a strong Marist side and a promising Padua side.

MrMuscles43

Bob McCowan (2)
I haven't seen a single minute of this Isaac gay bloke can't even break into an injury-riddled MCA team how good can he be?
Isaac Gay is a freak, don't underestimate him and the elite depth that Marist have. Sam Cheetham would be a star on any other schools first team but has to be playing 2nds because of this.

TheLopsidedLurker

Stan Wickham (3)
Any news on Marist's fields?
Worst Drainage in the AIC ... Hope it holds up as will be a great game verses PC on Old Boys day. MCA do love playing wet weather footy so I see them winning by 3+ points with PC riddled with injuries through their entire squad including Star Captain Oskar Weinert suffering an ACL tear. Sad to see.

Andrew Johns

Bob McCowan (2)
Worst Drainage in the AIC ... Hope it holds up as will be a great game verses PC on Old Boys day. MCA do love playing wet weather footy so I see them winning by 3+ points with PC iriddled with injuries through their entire squad.
Would be a great game indeed, that's if Marist still host... with rumours having of them trying to pull out, I'm tipping Marist too only by a slim margin tho over Padua as 'thelopsidedlurker' stated they have many injury's or sickness which is also true, will be a good game but Padua wont be good enough I don't think

James Tehoney

Frank Row (1)
I truly believe that Padua will get absolutely abolished by mca with James Maloney being sidelined And James tehoney being pushed into the first squad he’ll be too much too handle for the inexperienced Padua side leading to a decisive loss by more than 12

darrenlockyer

Frank Row (1)
I truly believe that Padua will get absolutely abolished by mca with James Maloney being sidelined And James tehoney being pushed into the first squad he’ll be too much too handle for the inexperienced Padua side leading to a decisive loss by more than 12
Good post James, but I believe that MCA will take the win if they host the game with the crowd support. if the field is changed I think it will be a tough win for MCA. overall I'm looking forward to seeing Tehonys performance.

Michael Hooper

Frank Row (1)
I do think Padua will lose but definitely not be abolished. losing by 12, only in your dreams!!! and especially if James Tehony is playing, last I heard of him he was benched because of poor performance.

Last edited: