• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

All-Time Crim 1st XV

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Lopeti Timani fined €10K for "doing a Begby" on a French nightclub bouncer:
1KD2P3l.jpg

"I can play lock and flanker by the way. C***ts".

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Good material. We started sorting this into a blue collar/white collar XV and the pretty boy stock market fraudsters need all the help they can get against the motley crew of axe murderers and kiddy fiddlers.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
OMG, Simon Poidevin got OLD. Damn.

Some stockmarket bullshit about "the effect of creating and maintaining an artificial price" hardly seems like axe murder though ffs.

completely off topic but I saw an old 90's wobs jersey a bit like this in the recycled store down the road. if anyone wants it and would reimburse me for it, i'd gladly send it on

poidevin.jpg

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
OMG, Simon Poidevin got OLD. Damn.

Some stockmarket bullshit about "the effect of creating and maintaining an artificial price" hardly seems like axe murder though ffs.

completely off topic but I saw an old 90's wobs jersey a bit like this in the recycled store down the road. if anyone wants it and would reimburse me for it, i'd gladly send it on

poidevin.jpg
\

yes - I would like that jersey!

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
\

yes - I would like that jersey!

oops, Japan to Aus airmail is currently blocked due to virus. Only surface available which could take months to get there.

will have another look in the recycled shop. Of course I'll have to delve deeply into my disguise kit of fake mo's and glasses if I actually take the plunge and carry this object of hatred from the racks to the shop counter. A lifetime of unendurable, unimaginable shame would commence if one of my 1.3 friends actually witnessed me with such an article of clothing in my hands.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
**BREAKING NEWS**

Henry Tromp has been benched! His long, long murderous tenure at hooker is over! Come on down, Zane Killian! FFS the new nutjob even has "kill" in his surname! To the manor born!

https://www.sarugbymag.co.za/former...niKLGeW7E4AyITfHmYUXP-8ZCmn8ZjWotMCYphNrJt5zo

Front row review:

1 Parmeet Dabas: murdered 3
2 Zane Killian: copkiller
3 Bees Roux: cop killer

bench: Henry Tromp: killing a farm worker

Selector's Final Verdict: "All lives are equal but sorry Henry, killing a cop tromps I mean trumps killing a farm worker"

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
I saw him ^^^^ getting a traffic infringement one time, glad I didn’t snap a pic, I like my teeth

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Selectors deliberating whether this dingus is eligible: https://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-league/54383355

Suspect he might be, having played test rugby, albeit only for 8 or 9 seconds.

He might also have a shout at the All Airport XV too. Potential DDI status. (#dipshits_dual_international)

Look there's evidence of criminality here and the DV allegations certainly bring him into contention but it's a very competitive squad.

He'd be a shoe in for the Flog Fifteen

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
Don't know if his name has been thrown in here, but Rob Howley and Rudolf Straeuli to be considered for the coach of this team.

One for a betting scandal and the other for Staaldraad.