• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia A (aka Barbarians) v England II, Gosford

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMouse

Bob Loudon (25)
On my way in here about 45 minutes I got to the leagues club from the wrong side and found an open door near a bistro looking place so walked in.... on the England squad in their pre-game meeting. They looked pretty bored..

Saw a couple of them in town this arvo shopping - Nick Easter and a shortish front-rower, possibly Golding(?). Was wearing Tahs jersey, they looked at me, I looked at them, then I scampered away scared they'd do a Wobs on me if I gave them any lip.

MrMouse

Bob Loudon (25)
Oh goodie, the dreaded "We're experiencing technical difficulties, please check back soon." up on foxsports...

D

daz

Good feed so far, but FFS someone tell Barnes to stop kicking the ball away every single time he touches it.

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)
Wow... this is really shit. They should just be called Australia A cause the ain't playing like no barbarians...

Another few thousand lost to the other codes.... Have another kick Berrick...Cheers.

D

daz

I'm with you Epi. No flow, no excitement, no idea.

Barnes is a fucking disgrace tonight, and coming from me things must be bad. He is far from alone though.

D

daz

WTF is TPN doing at THP??

A front row of Slipper, Edmonds and TPN?

Not a try scored by either side in a fucking baabaas game. Can you believe it? I can't.

I give up. I clearly have some kind of disorder which prevents me from understanding anything about this team at the moment.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
THIS GAME IS TERRIBLE! Enjoying the commentary though.

How has there been no tries scored? What a disgrace.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
Do you know quite a few of the players in this team are touted to lift the World Cup in 2011? ...What a crock of shit!

C

chief

What a shitty game. KB (Kurtley Beale) at Flyhalf was a failure. Turner kicking rather then attacking was embarrassing. Walsh is a bit unhappy that he wasn't micked up so we couldn't hear his input on things. A shame really. Barnes was dull and flat as ever. Hynes didn't have his attacking flair.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
JOSH VALENTINE YOU FUCKING SUCK.

You know when somebody who really pisses you off just has to speak & your annoyed? Well that's how I feel when Valenshit touches a rugby ball.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
TPN at tighthead, another cracker decision from mad dog Deans.

Robbie Deans HAS to go. HAS to go. WTF is he thinking ? TPN, in his comeback game from injuries, being played at the unfamiliar and injury friendly position of tighthead prop ? Instead of Weeks & Slipper, young tightheads who need the experience and actually have a chance of playing tightead prop for Australia. WHY ?!!?!?!?!?!?!?! WHAT. THE. FUCK ? It makes NO FUCKING SENSE WHATSOVER. Explain it. You can't. It defies belief. This guy HAS to guy. Get rid of him. Get this cockclown on the first plane out to NZ.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
That English flanker was pilfering every single breakdown towards the end of the game. No ball security from the Aussies.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
JOSH VALENTINE YOU FUCKING SUCK.

You know when somebody who really pisses you off just has to speak & your annoyed? Well that's how I feel when Valenshit touches a rugby ball.

Where are the Luke Burgess haters now ?

Valentine is tied with Peter Hynes in the competition for 'Player who has deadse.t got nothing' award. Hynes is the least threatening outside back in the history of rugby. He couldn't make a break against the Unanderra U7s.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
To be fair, Burgess is only a game away from being shite again. But that's not the point.

So many of these players should be busting their guts to make the Wallaby 22, and yet this is how they perform? Lakkie Turner kicked the ball everytime! What is the point of him? He is the fastest man on the field but is only instructed to kick. These players are following strictly a very bad game plan.

Very poor coaching tonight, this game was not played in the spirit of rugby.

Status
Not open for further replies.