• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia A v Japan XV matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Dont know if the line is porous, its their defensive alignment which is creating space at the back, they’ve got Campbell defending in the line rather then sitting back. Which makes space for the chip.

Yep, that's true. What I'm also seeing is that the Japanese have made a few breaks up the middle as well, hence the porous comment. The Japanese are doing a good job of exploiting our defensive frailties.

pundit

Herbert Moran (7)
Can someone provide the occasional score update please? Out at the moment so can’t watch it. Cheers.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Australia A guys will be wishing they did more cardio in the past few weeks, this game is getting played at a cracking pace

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
So is Tate completely out of the picture for the Wallabies?

He fell out of favour of the selectors in the Rugby Championship (so is he 3rd favourite?), and he doesn't get selected for Australia A (so that makes him behind Lonergan as well)?

Is he injured?

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
It’s weird Tate didn’t make this squad (Beale and Wilson too). I’d assume all 3 are going on the EOYT still.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
So is Tate completely out of the picture for the Wallabies?

He fell out of favour of the delectors in the Rugby Championship (so is he 3rd favourite?), and he doesn't get selected for Australia A (so that makes him behind Lonergan as well)?

Is he injured?

I’d say it’s more a workload management for Tate, he didnt play during TRC but he was match-day reserve every match, he will be in the Spring Tour squad 100%.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Best 5 players for me so far, Robertson, Gleeson, Donaldson, Daugunu, Campbell.

Think our boys will tire late with the pace and temp/humidity. Frost/Neville need to impose themselves more.

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
Gleeson, Dangunu, Vunivalu and Campbell are definitely been the bright sparks for the Wallabies.

Kuenzele and Creighton really don't seem up to pair to be playing Aus A.

Status
Not open for further replies.