• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia A v Japan XV matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Kuenzele seems decent, Creighton is struggling a bit to retain the ball in busy channels. Or maybe ive mixed them up.

Wallaby Man

Trevor Allan (34)
Best 5 players for me so far, Robertson, Gleeson, Donaldson, Daugunu, Campbell.

Think our boys will tire late with the pace and temp/humidity. Frost/Neville need to impose themselves more.
Robertson done almost nothing you might be getting confused with Gibbon who has been close to best, Donaldson showing why Edmed will be the Tahs 10. Gleeson been okay, agree with the other 2.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
No, don't think I am. Gibbon decent too. Robertson scrummaging well and getting to breakdowns quick.

Alex Ross (28)
Gleeson, Dangunu, Vunivalu and Campbell are definitely been the bright sparks for the Wallabies.

Kuenzele and Creighton really don't seem up to pair to be playing Aus A.
What has Vunivalu done?

my list of performers starts and ends with Gleeson.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Stan still struggling with this audio, they couldn’t get the on-field audio previously when they wanted it, now they cant turn it off when they want to give their half-time review

Froggy

John Solomon (38)
Don't know what Rennie has against Campbell, been the best 15 all year, outstanding here today. Daugunu and Gleeson been very good, Hanigan getting through a lot of work, a lot of other performances pretty disappointing.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Not playing.
he was still the matchday reserve every game, had to train and warmup as if he were playing every time. Makes for a long season away from home if you do TRC, Aus A, and Spring Tour, even if you aren’t playing.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
he was still the matchday reserve every game, had to train and warmup as if he were playing every time. Makes for a long season away from home if you do TRC, Aus A, and Spring Tour, even if you aren’t playing.
yeah - I understand what you said.

I think playing rugby matches is better for game sense. practice just does not do that in any way shape or form.

Status
Not open for further replies.