• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia v England: Match III, SCG, Sat 16th July 7.55pm AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightblue

Arch Winning (36)
Do you care because it's not green and gold or because it's red?
I don’t really care because he is a great player. Just an observation…. he’s not playing for the ‘Reds’ tomorrow though.. hope he spills Pommy blood!

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Also on head gear in relation to Wilson….if you are representing your country would it not be better to wear green or gold headgear as opposed to red.. you can get them in any colour… or is it a case of look at me? Trivial maybe …I agree….
He wears it because that’s what he wore at school playing for Gregory Terrace and has worn the same for the past 10 years.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
I think that too. It's a pity that now he's an Origin player, it's impossible to sign a player of that profile.
Sailor, Rogers, Tuquiri, Thorn, Hunt, Cross, Ryan, Schifoffski, Walker, Carne..... Not impossible at all.

stillmissit

Chilla Wilson (44)
how about getting those "bumbling dinosaurs" all together so they can all be let go from their positions in one swoop.
Good on Eddie, it is what 90% of rugby supporters want. Spoke to 2 mates of mine re game last Saturday and both switched off before half time, one of them said 'this game is for players not bloody officials' and I agree with him.
BTW I am no great fan of Eddie the Eye.....

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
Yes but Hodge has to do the basic well again to win back the confidence of the supporters
What Joe Blow said. His basics have never been the issue. His has a more limited skill set than others but generally performs those skills well. In an injury hit team I’m happy to have his reliability and experience to fall back on. If others come along between now and the rwc, so be it. But for tomorrow, I think him and Wright compliment Koro as our strongest back 3 available.

Status
Not open for further replies.