• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia v England: Match III, SCG, Sat 16th July 7.55pm AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Wait. I'll be like everyone is else and say it's the Wallabies faultbfor referees making mistakes.

Wallabies left 10 points out there in the first 20. Should be 20-11

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
You are in your 22 in the last minutes. Kick the ball away
It was on to run broken field everyone at your back.. it was the non reaction of everyone else and piss poor cleanout...plenty of reasons to run it..

Reactions: dru

dru

Tim Horan (67)
The speed that we get the ball out wide is impressive. The big bobbers of Koroibete and Kerevi are showing heaps more than being big bodies. The initial kicking battle was intriguing and we won it. Wow.

Frost is sharp. Lolesio is well underplaying. Hodge is fine at FB other than one kick that I did see had gone back. Wright is all over it.

Hang in guys, this is going to be interesting.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Thor has been most disappointing. Does very little in open play and is a perennial penalty generator under non-Aus referees.
Thor hasn't been his best of late, which is a shame. I'm not sure there is anyone else with his attributes though, so even Thor off his best is still a unique force.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
The speed that we get the ball out wide is impressive. The big bobbers of Koroibete and Kerevi are showing heaps more than being big bodies. The initial kicking battle was intriguing and we won it. Wow.

Frost is sharp. Lolesio is well underplaying. Hodge is fine at FB other than one kick that I did see had gone back. Wright is all over it.

Hang in guys, this is going to be interesting.
Backs have been very impressive for the most part

Status
Not open for further replies.