• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia v England Test 1 Sat. July 2 @1955

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marce

John Thornett (49)
Pommies with the same simple gameplan as the last years. The ugly thing is that Wallabies can't get over that

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I think wollobies more appropriate then wallabies…so far the passage of play from wallabies pretty bloody ordinary.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Smith has way too much time with the ball. Wallabies need to get behind that line in defence and shut his time down. I get anxiety whenever he touches the ball

Reactions: dru

Rebel man

Peter Johnson (47)
Seriously @Rebel man who took the jam out of your doughnut?

A late start isn't really the end of the world and I don't see anyone who's tuned in to watch then tuning out if it's not started on time - it's not like they're not playing rugby content whilst you wait (and to be honest I didn't even notice it'd started late until you mentioned something)
I turned over to watch my AFL side, was planning to watch the replay of the AFL on Kayo after the wallabies. Now I will end up watching the wallabies on replay.

People will switch over to other sports offerings. Is it that hard to start a game on time

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Banks may have played his last test for some time, looks badly injured.

Edit: That;s horrific

Status
Not open for further replies.