• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia v England Test 1 Sat. July 2 @1955

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
JOC (James O'Connor) (James O'Connor) must of been under cooked not to be used
Apparently, he was in the corporate suite the whole warm-up until Quade went down at the end.

Not sure I believe it, there's always non-23 members that warm up too and I'm sure he would've been included in that. You saw Harry Wilson taking his boots off in the changing room before the game.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
JOC (James O'Connor) (James O'Connor) must of been under cooked not to be used

Why? We had a super-hot 10 who was seriously dialled into the game, um, on the field.

Lolo's last 15 saw him attacking the line in a clear demonstration of rugby intelligence. This bloke has arrived. If either Quade or JOC (James O'Connor) wants the role they must seriously challenge at training. And I hope they do.

But calling JOC (James O'Connor) into that game would not have been astute.

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
Apparently, he was in the corporate suite the whole warm-up until Quade went down at the end.

Not sure I believe it, there's always non-23 members that warm up too and I'm sure he would've been included in that. You saw Harry Wilson taking his boots off in the changing room before the game.
Pasami was the back warming up

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)

Pasami was the back warming up

Willin1

Allen Oxlade (6)
Happy to see a gutsy win against the poms from this side of the ditch.
I guess Rennie starting to look a keeper then!?

Status
Not open for further replies.