• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia v England Test 1 Sat. July 2 @1955

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
That's a bit shit for Quade, calf strains can take a bit of getting pver too. Hopefully Noah is ready.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
Well fuck thats not ideal..but i suppose better than him going down 10 minutes into the game...this shouldnt derail the wallabies because i doubt this game will be won and lost by the no.10

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Well fuck thats not ideal..but i suppose better than him going down 10 minutes into the game...this shouldnt derail the wallabies because i doubt this game will be won and lost by the no.10
I dunno man, Quade was pretty useful last year. We have the same forward pack as last years game against England, actually worse.

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
Sucks to see Quade pulled, but Noah has two experienced guys on his inside and outside. Hopefully Nic and Samu are able to guide the kid through the first 15 to help him settle his nerves.

One thing about Noah coming on is, he's got a more consistent goal kick, so may help us more than we think.

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
Wonder if they may go with the mature head of O'Connor to start then bring on Noah later.... (As he's been training to finish the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.