• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia v. France 10 Nov 2012 Stade de France, Paris

Who will be victorious in Paris

• The Frogs

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • The Wobs

Votes: 39 70.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rugby will be the real winner

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
He's just gone down again so maybe you are right Dan. Pity they don't show a replay though so we can have a closer look.

Lior

Herbert Moran (7)
The basic skill set eludes the Wallabies. Basic draw and pass, basic passes.fringe defence. These Wallabies were fucking miserable.

Samo did more than Dennis and Palu in 15 mins. Hooper was quite good.

Beale at 10 just ran away and to the side didn't realise how much better Aus are running through players and taking advantage of space when it's on offer.

On a side note surely this will hasten the exit of Robbie Deans. The useless coach.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Rubbish penalty try. Complete nonsense. Owens is a moron straight from central casting. Everything which is wrong about rugby. Owens has long thought of himself as the game not part of the game. He likes to think his sand signals and his voice are more important than making correct decisions. Because frequently he is hopelessly incompetent, and deadly delusional.

Fat Cat went to straight to ground - completely indefensible: the frog 6 scored anyway: the "probably would have scored" part of the equation was, unusually, proven by what happened!
An unarguably correct decision and one the Poms will build on - IMHO.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
There is no one else to blame other than ourselves. We are terrible and only play with heart. There is no structure in:

Attack
Defence
The scrum
Kicking

It is amazing how well we have done this year solely on belief.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Hey Nigel, why would the THP go down on an attacking scrum 5m out from the opposition line? especially when he is playing for a supposedly 'inferior' scrummagign team?
There's a lot to be said for this logic and I wasn't all that impressed with the French bind - but we never saw the hit (at least I didn't).
I think we're back to a situation in which if the scrum collapses and there's no obvious infringement by the other team blame the blokes in gold.

Chunderstruck

Alex Ross (28)
I'm unlucky to have pommy commentators on my internet stream. Must be the only time you'll hear poms loving the frogs.

They're also giving each other handjobs thinking about the scrum next week

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
I cant believe i got up at 3:30 in the morning to watch that shit.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
The misery is over.

Credit where it is due. Well done Les Bleus. They were all over the Men in Gold with pressure and intensity that denied the Wobs any chance in the game.

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
absolutely shocking.....same old shit, different opposition. We have forgotten how to play rugby. Not from a lack of trying, just lacked basic execution, in ability to play with any structure. Embarrassing, just f**king embarrassing.

Since1961

Herbert Moran (7)
The slo-mo replay of the French second rower fondling the prop's package in the scrum was an interesting choice of camera work.
Yes. Channel 10 might have been challenged by the French Jatzs when the Barbie-doll audience is up and channel-surfing!

Status
Not open for further replies.