• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Barbarians Australian Tour 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
Uh oh another Aussie fly half who can't kick..

I don't think he's played 10 since his first trial game with the Reds. He is generally a pretty good kicker for Qld Country. Narrowly missing a kick from the sideline is hardly an acceptable pool of evidence to claim somebody can't kick!

It is something he should be working on though, because I think his future in the Wallabies is at 10 rather than 12, due to his size and the lack of depth at 10. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a cap soon in the 22 jersey, covering 10 and 12.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
It'll come down to Coleman, Arnold and Simmons.........

And then Cheika will have to choose between Carter and Douglas, and Carter would be the obvious choice on form.

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
Tui done his hammy, out for 4-5 weeks.

That's pretty devastating with Rodda out as well. Basically the entire Spring Tour, might be fit for the last game but hardly worth taking him on that.

Rory Arnold will probably come back into the picture now. With Coleman and Simmons, looking much better in his new blue jersey!

T

TOCC

It'll come down to Coleman, Arnold and Simmons...

And then Cheika will have to choose between Carter and Douglas, and Carter would be the obvious choice on form.

Carter was the obvious choice 3 months ago as well.. probably get Dean Mumm out of retirement

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Just over 10 mins to go..........

Let's see if Powell can get a run in an exhibition game.........

Status
Not open for further replies.