• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Barbarians Australian Tour 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
That’s not a yellow card, shit pass more like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well, if the ref deems he's offside, and it's a repeat infringement after a warning, a YC is not really that unusual. Which is what the ref said. I agree, a bit soft in the context of this type of match.

T

TOCC

Wallabies playing with 16, Barbarians with 13

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Why the fuck did we persist with Ned for so long when we could have had McCalman running through people

Wasn't he injured for quite a while? I don't remember him showing huge form this year. He has looked very dynamic today though. Good to see.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Come on mate, understand the context. Quade was just shitting himself with sight 6'4 100kg+ train and had no idea what to do. Tackle was like being hit by a piece of wet lettuce.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Wasn't he injured for quite a while? I don't remember him showing huge form this year. He has looked very dynamic today though. Good to see.
He returned from long term injury a few weeks ago in the NRC.

I agree that he has been great today.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)

I don't know just frustrating guys like McCalman and Timani have decided to turn up today but weren't showing this sort of form a couple of months ago when we needed them.
EDIT: McCalman was injured he gets a free pass.

T

TOCC

Think it had more to do with Paia’aua obstructing his sight of the ball just before he made contact with Folau

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
Ahh crap. Just when Dempsey was going so well.

At first glance, he'll be lucky to make the start the start of next Super season, never mind the Spring Tour...

Status
Not open for further replies.