• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Barbarians vs Samoa, Sunday 28 November 12:30AM AEST

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
F44389B4-F0C6-4E68-A676-16C4F11AE8BA.jpeg

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Word coming through that game is cancelled. 6 cases of COVID in barbarians side. 4 players, 2 staff.

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
And also in the photo, how excited does McDermott look to be on the bench behind white in an exhibition game. Surely McDermott is perfect for a baabaas game, I don’t think whites box kicking fits their philosophy. Doesn’t matter now anyways

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
No word on which players I assume?
The breakup is mostly Aussies and I think a South African, 2 Argentine and four Japanese (not including Perese). If these touring parties took their bubbles seriously and it’s 4 players then it’d be the Japanese. I could be wrong

The Nomad

Bob Davidson (42)
And also in the photo, how excited does McDermott look to be on the bench behind white in an exhibition game. Surely McDermott is perfect for a baabaas game, I don’t think whites box kicking fits their philosophy. Doesn’t matter now anyways
Yeah, when you consider Rennie has already seen plenty of White as a starting 9 in the last few weeks the late swapping of him for McDermott made the least amount of sense of the changes to the starting lineup. Would have also liked to see how the initially listed centre pairing of Ikitau and Perese went.

Anyway, not to be. Hope all involved stay healthy and have a safe return home for Xmas.