• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Battle of the Blood Red: Lions v Queensland Reds 8th June 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Holmes off, Owen on.

Reds have no scrumhalf if Lucas can't get up. He looks in big trouble.

Ted S Hunter

Peter Burge (5)
Was that Farrell's boot or the props shoulder. Either way lucas is looking hurt! Frisby back on his feet. Looks like a neck/back injury for Lucas. Hope he is alright

Wales Fan

Alfred Walker (16)
Nice to see Beau Robinson back on the bench, impressed by him today. Tough customer for sure.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
That's not what you said.

I said go into contact, not 'carry into contact', although I understand I wasn't being clear.

Besides, I think he's scared of carrying the ball into contact anyway, let's be honest.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Game is a Joke if Frisby is allowed to come on. Scrum Half is NOT an essential position.

Edit: Concussion rule/Blood bin. I guess that's okay.

Ted S Hunter

Peter Burge (5)
Frisby has been subbed and isn't a front row player, so he shouldn't be allowed back on. Reds should have to do a bit of a reshuffle here.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I said go into contact, not 'carry into contact', although I understand I wasn't being clear.

Besides, I think he's scared of carrying the ball into contact anyway, let's be honest.

I doubt he's that scared, it looks more like he is always looking for the offload. Problem is too often it's not on.

Anyway, you're welcome to your opinion, it's plainly anti-Cooper though.

Ted S Hunter

Peter Burge (5)
First time I have seen that penalty at this level. Not putting the ball I straight to a scrum! Ref nailed it too! Pretty poor pay from the reds

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
You can come back on for blood and concussion if you've been subbed.

Frisby with a poor feed, no way near the middle.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I'm looking forward to Anae in the next few years, I think he's the besst scrummaging LHP at the Reds.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Hansen robbed. He was away and would have run the length of the field to get mead. Fact.

Edit: Oops. it was Meat that he would have got.

Although as a piggie, the prospect of a pint of mead would get them going for 100 metres,

Status
Not open for further replies.