• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Battle of the Blood Red: Lions v Queensland Reds 8th June 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Shit call from Jackson again. Does he just make up his decisions or actually watch the game?

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
I doubt he's that scared, it looks more like he is always looking for the offload. Problem is too often it's not on.

Anyway, you're welcome to your opinion, it's plainly anti-Cooper though.

I'm not actually anti-cooper. It's just a critique of his play, which in my opinion is far too littered with errors to be argued for international selection. As to whether he's afraid of contact, well that's subjective I guess.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
That POC was the same as the Taps earlier call, but other way. 50/50 call, bad luck Reds.

By the way, I'm sure that Jackson surely isn't everyone's favourite ref after that woeful forward pass call. The guy was 50m across field and still should have seen it went back.

Ted S Hunter

Peter Burge (5)
Farrell and war burton have both been limping in the last few minutes. Wonder if it's something nasty? Reds have thrown everything at the lions tonight, and it has been Farrell's damn boot they sealed their fate!

A spirited performance from them, special mention to the two locks, Frisby and Morohan, they were exceptional!

Big note for the wallabies, do not give away penalties, they will score points! Sorry Quade, you're out of this one, can't carry the risks associated with your game play in this series!

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Huge run from Owen! Now the ref gives the Reds the penalty for not releasing.

Reds tap and go. Big tackle from Sexton on Harris.

O'Donaghue knocks on in traffic.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Sucks about the rain & the result - thought the Reds could really get the upset win here. Anyhow, still a good game.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Big final scrum from the Lions and they put it into touch.

Lions win 22 - 12.

Well, Lions got the hit out they wanted I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.