• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe #1 New Zealand vs Australia, August 7 2021

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
I’d like to see the replay of Retallick taking out Hooper off the ball a couple of minutes ago. Have noted the time stamp.

Yep Hooper had been called off it, Retallick came in from the side, dangerous clean out IMO
BE83042F-E44D-477A-BE89-234D1BBA5E86.jpeg

Attachments

• E6D439B8-7A7D-431C-BB8A-39337EDEE9CA.jpeg
    E6D439B8-7A7D-431C-BB8A-39337EDEE9CA.jpeg
    356.1 KB · Views: 7

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Lolesio leaving 5 piss easy pts out there didnt help their cause but, with the wind of Valhalla behind Aus next half, this decidedly average AB team are there for the taking.

drewprint

Colin Windon (37)
Years back when there was all these wraps on this up and coming under 20s star named Andrew Kellaway, the one thing I remember people saying was that he had a great knack for being in the right place at the right time. Certainly proving to be the case so far!

Kenny Powers

Ron Walden (29)
It's a good redemption story. Probably the bad opinion comes from his mediocre play after the hype when he played for the Waratahs. He's come back from OS a much better player, particularly in defence. He's taken hos chance tonight. Good on him

Maybe says more about the Waratahs than it does about Andrew Kellaway. They couldn’t develop a cold a the Waratahs.

Lightblue

Arch Winning (36)
Years back when there was all these wraps on this up and coming under 20s star named Andrew Kellaway, the one thing I remember people saying was that he had a great knack for being in the right place at the right time. Certainly proving to be the case so far!

He’s a footballer as opposed to an athlete...

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
Out of hand backwards, forward out of the hand is bull. He passes before the line and is caught beyond the line. Easy