• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe #1 New Zealand vs Australia, August 7 2021

AFL_Converted

Billy Sheehan (19)
Finally a kick that we have a chance of getting, and it gives us a try.

Kicks just outside the 22 have been diabolical until that one. Imagine this game if all the kicks had been taken. 12 points left out there by my count.

tragic

John Solomon (38)
I don't think Leosieo been the problem this game.. There's no point in giving Qaude game time.. Might as well just get game time into Noah..
Don’t think he’s been great but agree QC (Quade Cooper) in not the answer.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Don’t think he’s been great but agree QC (Quade Cooper) in not the answer.
Who has been great Pasiam dropping ball throwing intercepts .. Banks falconned and not in the first half. Petaia no where too be seen.. Kelleway and Ikitau been alright.

i think Tate and Leo being alright. Other then he could have kicked goals better.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Great to see the Wallabies pick themselves up and put the effort in through the 80, just need to sort out that mid game period. Bench also performed well across the board.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Gordon had his best game in Gold when he stopped worrying about structures and just played what was in front of him.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Another typical Wallabies performance against the ABs. But look how good we were in the last 20 minutes.......if only we played that way all game. Get angry, take it personal and change the story. How many years do we want to be dominated. Get some Force players in the team. How many points did we miss on the kicks...

Serge

Larry Dwyer (12)
Overall a fairly close contest. Five missed kicks against two missed kicks didn't help, along with an intercept against the run of play. Some encouraging signs. Petaia has no confidence at this level. Caught out in defence numerous times and anonymous in getting involved in attack. Kellaway very good on the other wing and Banks pretty good as well. Paisami needs to work on ball security in contact. Ikitau quite solid and deserves to hold his spot. Lolesio good and bad but worth another go.