• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe 1 - Wallabies vs All Blacks, ANZ Stadium, Sydney, 8:05pm

Who wins?

• Walabies

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • All Blacks

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
All blacks just bend the rules better then anyone. Allways slowing the ball down at the breakdown. Always coming in the side in rucks they compete in.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
WE SCORED A TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lorenzo

Colin Windon (37)
If Kuridrani doesn't finally get dropped after this woeful display I don't know what he has to do to manage it.

The only Wallaby player I think can walk off this pitch with something like his head held high is Genia. He's managed to get good quick ball all night, something that ordinarily would go a long way towards scoring some points.

WG managed a decent kick too, which is one more than the rest put together

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Greg Clarke: "a little hope to build on for next week" (the wallabies, if they score another try)

5bf.jpg

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
If Kuridrani doesn't finally get dropped after this woeful display I don't know what he has to do to manage it.

The only Wallaby player I think can walk off this pitch with something like his head held high is Genia. He's managed to get good quick ball all night, something that ordinarily would go a long way towards scoring some points.
I was just thinking Genia was the only player I hadn't heard a complaint about.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
All blacks just bend the rules better then anyone. Allways slowing the ball down at the breakdown. Always coming in the side in rucks they compete in.

My God Shiggins! I think you've nailed it!!

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Haha. Dougles Strait through the middle. Apparently that's a penalty now

Status
Not open for further replies.