• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe #2 - AUS v NZL, Eden Park, Auckland, August 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Palu and Speight lost their opportunities tonight. So put Lopeti Timani/Vaea or someone who can play at 8 and Tomane on the plane

T

Train Without a Station

Fucking hell, Quade hasn't lost us this game. He was quiet, and the YC was bad, but we are getting smashed at the breakdown, in case you didn't notice.

I noticed in the first half when we were attacking in their 22 we just could get any momentum off forward phases so when we went wide we were just picked off.

T

Train Without a Station

AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) has slipped over/fallen off a few tackles tonight which has killed us. A rare off night for him.

T

TOCC

Greg Holmes look injured :/

The best thing which could come out of this game is no injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Train Without a Station

Not surprised that got called back. Definitely looked forward.

Tahtrajic

Ted Fahey (11)
Horwill drops the ball from a line out 5m from line.The To'omua gets pinged for an early takle (bump my 14yr old daughter could have handled). It's offical if it's going to go wrong it will. .

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)
I don't know if it's just because we're getting smash, but Owens' voice is shitting me to tears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Talk about getting bellted back to earth after last week.
Quade One of the best on feild despite 10 min in the bin thanks to mumm and friends

Status
Not open for further replies.