• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe #2 - AUS v NZL, Eden Park, Auckland, August 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendan Hume

Charlie Fox (21)
Cooper was good enough to be our starting 10 for the hardest WC games. Pigs need some work getting over the gain line. Seemed static taking the ball when we had it. And no creativity when we're getting smashed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
I understand NZ are dominating the breakdown but surely Nic White can clear quicker then that. He seems very slow - or NZ are superb as slowing every god damn ruck.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Cheika was looking for some answers. He's got a smattering of new questions.

That tackle of Cooper's was lazy. It sums up a lot about him. He's not to blame for the loss though.

Paul, Horwill, Speight. Nah.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I understand NZ are dominating the breakdown but surely Nic White can clear quicker then that. He seems very slow - or NZ are superb as slowing every god damn ruck.

He's been very slow. Often seemed to have no-one really set to take it too. Much stems from lack of momentum up front.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Fuck blaming any Back for that games stupid.. We lost it up front

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Chunderstruck

Alex Ross (28)
You know what else didn't help? Being dominated in scrums, lineouts, breakdown and one on one tackling. Does Quade have to do with any of them 4 things?
Not saying anyone else could have changed all of that from no.10, but he definitely made it worse. I noticed that the forwards always get mentioned when QC (Quade Cooper) has an off game.

T

Train Without a Station

I reckon we've looked even worse since Cooper came off too. The subs in the forward except Pocock have been a down grade and only Horwill and Skelton offer much tonight. Hooper was uncharacteristically quiet for mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.