• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe 2. Eden Park, 24th Sept 7.05pm NZT. 5.05 pm AEST, 3.05 WA

Status
Not open for further replies.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Well, I guess I shouldn't have bothered.

A tier 1 nation versus a tier 2 nation.

The wallaby players just don't have any game sense or basic skills. The well crafted, scripted plays are their only ability, and it's served them well in previous games - but precious little opportunity for that in this match.

The referee has little option but to blow the Wallabies off the park, because they just do not know how to execute the basics without infringing.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Degroot is the biggest grub going. Makes swain looks like a saint. Dog
Shoulde charge. Late as. These refs and tmos can get fd.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Retalic clearly in the side. The maul moved off and he just came straight in the side. What a Joke.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Well, I guess I shouldn't have bothered.

A tier 1 nation versus a tier 2 nation.

The wallaby players just don't have any game sense or basic skills. The well crafted, scripted plays are their only ability, and it's served them well in previous games - but precious little opportunity for that in this match.

The referee has little option but to blow the Wallabies off the park, because they just do not know how to execute the basics without infringing.
Hahahahahahaha. All blacks are doing the same stuff and worse but don't get penalised. You're blind and a worm

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Balls held up. Not moving. Ref makes his mind up to blow the whistle. Then goes.... Nahhhhhh let the Abz go and hopfully score a try

Status
Not open for further replies.