• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe 2 - Wallabies vs All Blacks, Wellington, 27 August 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I'm enjoying this but that's mainly because I had a pretty good go at the line odds with a 19.5 pt start. Not getting too carried away yet though!

Hodge for 2 dads was a good sub, by the sounds of it it's sayanora for AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) after this game so Hodge is the man for the 14 next week I reckon.

I also reckon it was smart to bring Mumm on for Fardy after Coleman's brain snap. Strengthens the set piece and Fardy wasn't really setting the game alight again.

I'd be bringing TK on for Kerevi right now, he's not cutting it yet.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Possible "Eye Gouge" replayed at halftime by Fox Sports.

Well spotted Mrs Doug. Who from Fox Sports is monitoring or posting on the forum?

G

galumay

F&^% Moore is back on, Why??

And the kicking woes continue, cant even get 10m.

HoldingOn

Alfred Walker (16)
image.jpeg

I posted this earlier in the week, maybe it might get a few more signatures now.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Maybe Coleman was calling, and Mumm has been calling last week when he came on? Dunno. Fardy not great in scrums at lock, Mumm is better at that. It's an odd one, but I think his hand has been forced early with Coleman off. Small sample, but we won the next two lineouts after Coleman and Moore gone! The lineout has been bloody ropey.

Fair comment, Cyclo.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Are players in the Sin Bin allowed to participate in the half time team talks if they are still in the Bin when Sir blows the whistle for Oranges?

G

galumay

More stupid ill discipline, one of the few times with the ball in attack and Kepu has a brain fart.

Status
Not open for further replies.