• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe III at Perth, 5/09/21 - 4pm AEST

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Well I think the Wallabies will need to work on their extra man advantage.
I not arguing about Reds, but good to Koroibete takes lessons--------from the french on how to make ref aware of things, he reeled away , and was very relieved that he didn't need a HIA:rolleyes:

By the way I did think that Koroibete's try at start was a try, but I will take refs word about Samu not being able to pick up that ball!
His eye looks great, not swollen or anything at all. If you can’t stay down after your face has been raked by studs (even accidentally) when can you?

chasmac

Dave Cowper (27)
I was thinking Banks looks more composed with the ball.
Bad line kick.
But good under the highball. Looking to probe the line with ball in hand.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Well I think the Wallabies will need to work on their extra man advantage.
I not arguing about Reds, but good to Koroibete takes lessons--------from the french on how to make ref aware of things, he reeled away , and was very relieved that he didn't need a HIA:rolleyes:

By the way I did think that Koroibete's try at start was a try, but I will take refs word about Samu not being able to pick up that ball!
Can you just jog on, for once?

girtbysea

Ted Fahey (11)
Dreadful. Can't secure a ruck to save himself.
Seems to put in a lot of effort to turn up on the field where he is least required….

can someone explain to me the benefits of the box kick…? Seems to be a slow count to 10 and ‘you can have the ball back’

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Another shite kick from Banks. I may be falling for the place holder conspiracy