• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Blues @ Force, 30th April 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Blues forwards back looking much better now they're getting stuck into the breakdowns again. Akira not looking too shabby after a long injury layoff.

I wonder if we might see RTS (Roger Tuivasa-Sheck) get a run there in the final quarter if things are well under control.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
What's Gardner looking at.
Blues are much better than the force don't get me wrong. I turned at my mate and said I bet the blues with 50 to 8 when it was 8 nil.

Gardner is letting the blues take the half back out and come around the side of the rucks repeatedly.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
What's Gardner looking at

Gardner is letting the blues take the half back out and come around the side of the rucks repeatedly.
vinyl-records-record-collection.gif

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I'll never understand why a beaten scrum concedes a penalty. They won possession. Play on fluffybunny.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Christy strikes feleti in the head with the ball. That should be a yellow. Milked a penalty and feleti almost lost his eye

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Why does no Australian backline know how to deal with a rush defence. All the Aus teams play too deep and the Nz defences just rush up quickly and pressure them into poor decisions and errors. It’s infuriating.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Well it was an ugly path to the best result. A 5m scrum is far better than a penalty. Just win the ball back with a penalty.

EDIT: Or not. Whatevs.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Barret kicks it 40m and gets advantage back for a knock on? What?
A 40m kick is advantage over from a knock on every day

Status
Not open for further replies.