• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Blues v Bulls R3

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaderCheif

Jimmy Flynn (14)
haha some Bulls fan threw a bottle at Mealamu's head after the game, almost ended in i fight. Not the man to start a fight with.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
haha some Bulls fan threw a bottle at Mealamu's head after the game, almost ended in i fight. Not the man to start a fight with.
There has to be a dickhead in every bunch. Well handled by Basson though. I wouldn't have blamed Kev for decking him but glad he didn't.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)

Damn missed it. Quite literally at the 54min mark I collapsed to sleep, when I woke I thought it was live still & I just had a small nap, turns out it was the replay. Yep, I agree, picking a fight with Kevin doesnt sound too bright.

Blues (from what I saw early on) were getting pinged a lot & I thought the Bulls were going to get on top if that continued but the Blues didnt let it get it them & they just rolled on from there. Very good win from them in SA.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Brutes were pathetic on saturday. As soon as the Blues dominate the physical exchanges and Morne Steyns plan B was totally no where I know it would be a loooong night. They look like the team that could not qualify for the CC semi all over them. Luckily they have a week off now while the Blues will play their next opponent, the Stormers on friday. Hopefull the Stormers and Newlands can repair some shambles coming from Loftus and the Bulls. Crowd behaviour, eisch. Thats always the Brutes and their supporters, getting a win and thinking they are the best, as soon as they lose it bring the worst out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.