• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Blues vs Highlanders, Super Rugby QF, Sat June 4th 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Extremely distressing 1st half of chokey chokey rugby
BUT NOW THE CHILDREN OF TOMORROWS DESTINY
HAVE ARRIVED FULLY FORMED UPON
THE WINGS OF VALHALLA'S DESTINY,
GODSPEED THE BLUE VORTEX OF BLACK DEATH

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Heem failed his HIA & Tucker subbed so Loss Bleus' bench a little lighter than they'd probably like.

Edit: as predicted @Dismal Pillock has completed his ablutions & is now Edit: showering us with the products thereof...

Last edited:

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Am I the only one confused by that penalty?

> "The ball is out"
> "You can't dive on the ball as it's emerging form the ruck"

So is it out or is it emerging? Those are different things...

dru

Tim Horan (67)
^ Hmmn, we seem to have at least two intellectuals in the house tonight. I'll see myself out.

Not before you have adequately assessed the collapse of the wave function. You can know if the ball is still in, or where it is going. Not both.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Not before you have adequately assessed the collapse of the wave function. You can know if the ball is still in, or where it is going. Not both.

"At least two intellectuals" doesn't necessarily include myself as "I'll see myself out" more or less confirms. Anyone wanting to claim the remaining intellectual position(s) can debate the point for as long as they choose. I'm out, nap time followed by cricket (Reigning World Test Champions v Ringinland, Day 3).

dru

Tim Horan (67)
"At least two intellectuals" doesn't necessarily include myself as "I'll see myself out" more or less confirms. Anyone wanting to claim the remaining intellectual position(s) can debate the point for as long as they choose.

Fair penalty then. Gus is having a great game. :p

Upthenuts

Jim Clark (26)
even though harmons knocked himself out he made direct head contact to the ball carrier, should be a penalty and card going on this seasons form

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)

eigenstates, bitches?

Edit: one things for damn sure, whilst we hoomans are arguing the whole shrodingers cat thing the cat herself is curled up wherever she pleases & just not giving a fuck. Once were worshipped as Gods & have never forgotten nor will they let us do otherwise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.