• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Blues vs Jaguares - Round 6, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

galumay

Furious start by the Jaguares, not too much to show for it though.

G

galumay

Listening to how well the NZ commentators pronounce the Jaguares player names makes me cringe thinking about the skippy commentators mangling them when they play over here!

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^^^^^ our blokes cut their teeth pronouncing Maori & PI names in full view (so to speak) of the Pronunciation Police so probably find Spanish/ Italian/ French/ whatever a doddle.

5m scrum Jaguares, big test for the Bloos fatties...........

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Wow, Jaguares could've built a house in the time they've spent in the Bloos 22 & come away with a lousy three, Bloos make a brief visit & "Rangi" Luatua plonks it on the chalk for 5-6. If I'm the Jag coach I'm pretty pissed off right now.........

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Memo to Jags prop: when tackling a large Polynesian, it's best to keep ones head as far as fuckin possible from the large Polynesian's knee region.........

West nails a PG, Bloos lead 8-6.

Nek minnit Rene the reaRanger puts West over for 13-6 with easy kick to come.

HT Bloos 15-6 & if I'm the Jags coach right now I'm into the Fernet................

G

galumay

Bloos not showing too much wear and tear from the big game last week against the Bye. Starting to grow into this game, but they may well work out a way to snatch defeat at the death, it is their speciality to find new ways to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.