• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Blues vs Waratahs, Sat Apr 22 Eden Park. RD 9

Blues vs Tahs

• I have limited interest in this rugby football match

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Go Tahs

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Go Blues

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • I despise both these teams

• "Despise" is a stong word

• Dislike

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • "Disgust" is a stronger word and I'm sticking with it

• I can only admire the rugged, dashing nature of the Auckland Blues gigachad rugby footballers

• This pole really didnt need more than 2 voting options

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I Want More Pole

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Just half a season more until we can put Barrett out to pasture as a starter and let the Sullivan/Perofeta master race axis ascend to Designated Messiah status.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Barrett is severely detracting from my enjoyment of the Auckland Blues season. He is a coward. And seeing as he demands the ball all the time it fucks up everything around him. Zarn's bravery and incisiveness showed us what we're missing. We could have that. But no. We get Mr Cotton Wool and his inexplicable little kicks lofted directly into touch, his half-arsed running, his bailouts, his cop-outs and his shitty little turn and sideways shuffle directly toward the poor prick he is about to pass to. Driving me mad. Just fuck off back to Japan already, it's clearly what you're saving the bod for.