• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Boks v Blecks match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
I won't say anything more, but I can't stand the way Rolland allows the ABs to run through the ruck and pillar. It's just a rule he doesn't recognise.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Hard to understand what's happening in the Bok defence. They don't seem to be commiting too many to the ruck, bu they always seem to have too few defenders out wide. Maybe they can adjust, or maybe they are clueless.

Larno

Ward Prentice (10)
Boks looking a bit better than last week at halftime. Mostert is going alright on debut.

Also, Rolland is an idiot.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Mils Muliana is so predictable, has he beaten a player in the last 12 months? He wouldn't be in my AB 22.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Nisbo - "Muliaina somehow got his body in the way there!!!" Somehow. On his knees on the wrong side I think.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Morne Steyn at 15 could work. Franz Steyn hasn't impressesd me in any of his last few internationals for the Boks, and this way he stays on the park to take the place kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom