• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Broadcast options for Australian Rugby

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Drew Mitchell has good stories, we never heard about the ticketing thing with Scotland Yard at the 2015 RWC at the time did we, or Higginbotham fainting during a team meeting in Argentina or even stealing the Queen's drink.

I've heard the queen's drink one half a dozen times now. He was telling it when she passed away...

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Drew's good value because he's not being protective of his image. Seems comfortable in his skin to let it out and you appreciate it as an audience. Gits is elite and rich enough to not care.

Hopefully they have shown its a cool product and worth sticking around or do seasons of it for events like the RWC.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Didn't realise that Matt Giteau married Buddy Franklin's sister. The next Wallabies Messiah is safe then in their future progeny. Very exciting as I thought we'd lost our prophet, our muad'dib, when To'omua and Ellyse Perry broke up.

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
Didn't realise that Matt Giteau married Buddy Franklin's sister. The next Wallabies Messiah is safe then in their future progeny. Very exciting as I thought we'd lost our prophet, our muad'dib, when To'omua and Ellyse Perry broke up.
Rather obscure sci-fi reference there :) I like it.

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
My brother in christ the movie released 2 years ago made $400 million even with a simultaneous digital release, and that's before you consider the legacy the original novels have as the grandaddy of modern science fiction.
I've read said books, seen said movie and waiting for the next instalment :)

Maybe my comment should have been that's a more interesting reference to use.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
There all just footballers in relationships your naming Hardly one of our best play makers with a wife who played u/21 netball for aus & her brother who is in the argument for the greatest player to play aussies rules ever.

Bowen is prob the only one currently with the sporting pedigree

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
His mentioned in articles and popcasts, his kids play ..shock horror...soccer

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
No more sightings so far of the GBR Aus podcast but it seems Giteau is doing something for Rugbypass with Genia instead/in addition.